Human beings use to get the utilities they need from the nature and they survived through this in old times but due to increase in population and after the life of the human being become more socialize the resources becomes scarce. This was the time when human beings feel that they should share things with each other and this gave rise to the paper money. It has advantages but also disadvantages as it can be stolen. This is the main cause of production of plastic money or credit cards. There are many companies which make credit cards and some of them are mentioned below.
It is a credit card company which is served in the United States of America. It is a major card issued in America and the transactions are processed through the Discover Bank which issues these cards.
It is a famous company of United States which is known for credit cards, charge cards and traveler’s cheque. It has a mascot mark which is a Roman Gladiator.
It is a multinational company with its headquarters in California, U.S, A. It is known for producing the credit as well as debit card. This company does not issue cards but provide credit or debit on Visa Products to their customers.
It is a world famous company which is known for issuing the debit card and credit cards and processes the transactions between the banks of merchants and card issuing banks or unions.
Discover Vs American Express Vs Visa Vs Master Card
Discover is a credit card company which is limited to U.S.A only and issues cards there while American Express is a company which issues Credit Cards and deals with Traveler’s Cheques. Visa is also a worldwide company but it doesn’t issue cards whereas Master Card is a multinational Company which provide cards all over the world.
- What is the Difference between Scenario, Sensitivity, Uncertainty and Risk Analysis
- What is the Difference between Occupation Position Profession Job and Career
- What is the Difference between Ias Sap Grap Non-Gaap Fasb Ifrs Gaap and Gaas
- What is the Difference between Proficiency, Efficiency and Effectiveness
- What is the Difference between Realtor Dealer Trader Lender Broker and Agent
- What is the Difference between Tradename, Brand Name, Copyright And Trademark
- What is the Difference between Etsy, Netflix, Craigslist, EBay and Amazon
- What is the Difference between Demand & Bank Draft and Pay & Money Order
- What is the Difference between Equity, Debt and Deficit
- What is the Difference between Hotel and Motel