Sometimes, human beings face such mental disorders in which he becomes unable to behave like a normal attitude. In medical science, such mental disorder conditions are categorized into different groups of diseases that must have some causes, symptoms and treatments as well. Some types of such metal diseases are Psychosis, Aspergers, Schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder. Here is the comprehensive overview of these mental diseases.
Psychosis is a type of mental disorder in which the affected person gets involved into imaginary believes and loses its grip on real things. In severe state, the affected also claim that he is seeing and hearing the things that are not present there in front of normal human beings. Excessive drug use is a major cause of this disease.
Aspergers is also characterized as abnormal mental condition that is a type of pervasive development disorder. This type of mental disorder especially beings in the age of childhood due to lack of attention and communication gap. In this condition, the affected person shows no willingness towards developing social interactions, friendships and competition with others.
Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder condition that mostly appears in early age or teen age. In this condition, the patient feels difficulty in thinking sensibly, shows abnormal and emotional behavior in society and becomes confuse in real and imaginary things. Still, there are no definite causes of this mental disability have come in front, but there might be some genetic factors behind such disorder.
Bipolar disorder is a type of mental abnormality, in which a person behaves both irritated and depressing behavior at different times. Irritated mood, high energy level and quick mood swings between mania and depression are the signs of this mental disorder that may be due to excessive use of drugs and steroids, side-effects of medicines and change in life style.
Psychosis vs Aspergers vs Schizophrenia vs Bipolar Disorder
All these diseases are related to mental disorder, but have different symptoms, causes and treatment. In case of Psychosis, the patient made its own fantasy world and claim the seeing and hearing of unreal things. Aspergers is a childhood mental disease in which the patient like to remain alone and show no keenness towards social interactions and developing relations. Similarly, in case of Schizophrenia, the person behaves dull attitude with no sensible thinking and attitude. While in case of Bipolar disorder, the person shows the swing mood between depression and mania with irritated behavior.
- What is the Difference between 1st Degree, 2nd Degree and 3rd Degree Burns
- What is the Difference between Parkinson's, Senility, Alzheimer's and Dementia
- What is the Difference between Haplotype, Serotype, Genotype and Phenotype
- What is the Difference between Chesty Cough, Dry Cough and Wet Cough
- What is the Difference between Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Phobia and Fear
- What is the Difference between Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- What is the Difference between Myeloma Leukopenia Anemia Leukemia and Lymphoma
- What is the Difference between Kwashiorkor and Marasmus Malnutrition
- What is the Difference between Heartburn, Chest Pain, Angina and Heart Attack
- What is the Difference between Sickness Disorder Syndrome Illness and Disease