Human diet is the most diverse diet among all organisms and contains number of variety of food and eatables. A balanced diet is necessary to keep human body fit and healthy. It is also necessary for the humans to perform the activities of daily life as it provides the energy to do the essential works. Fats and oils are necessary part of the human diet and are used by the humans every now and then to keep themselves fit and strong as they provide enough moisture to the human body. There are different kinds of oils which are taken by the humans in different forms and are necessary part of the human diet.
It is the type of oil which is obtained from the traditional olive trees which are found in the Mediterranean area. It is used for cooking purpose, cosmetics and soups. It is also used as fuel in lamps.
The seeds of the mustard plant are mostly used to obtain the canola oil. It is not only used by the humans but as well as animals. This type of oil is good as bio diesel.
It is the type of oil which is obtained from the maize and is used for the cooking purpose. It is preferred for frying as it has high smoke point.
It is the type of oil which is extracted from meat of the coconut tree. It is not only used in food but is also used in industry and medicine.
The oils which are obtained from the plants are known as the vegetable oils. It is usually obtained from the seeds of the plants.
Olive Oil Vs Canola Oil Vs Corn Oil Vs Coconut Oil Vs Vegetable Oil
Olive oil is obtained from the traditional crop of olive trees and is used in soups and cosmetics while Canola is extract of mustard and is a good bio diesel. Corn oil is product of maize and is used as frying oil while vegetable oil is gained from plants and coconut is obtained from coconut trees and is used in industry and medicine.
- What is the Difference between Bittersweet, Semisweet and Unsweetened Chocolate
- What is the Difference between Greek Yogurt and Regular Yogurt
- What is the Difference between Macaroni Dumplings Spaghetti Noodles Pasta Ramen
- What is the Difference between Polenta Cornstarch Masa Cornmeal and Maize Meal
- What is the Difference between Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
- What is the Difference Between Lime, Orange, Citrus and Lemon
- What is the Difference between Kefir, Regular Milk, Buttermilk and Whole Milk
- What is the Difference between Yolk, Egg White and Whole Egg
- What is the Difference between Grapefruits Oranges Tangerines Mosambi Mandarin Clementines
- What is the Difference between Teriyaki Braggs Shoyu Tamari and Soy Sauce