Energy drinks has got fame all over the world very rapidly. This is not only due to claims of energy drink companies for boosting your energy level, but the great taste of these energy drinks is also a big source of attraction as well. For raising energy level, the essential ingredients of these drinks are stimulants and vitamins, while some use caffeine as well. Today, a variety of energy drinks are available all over the world and Pedialyte, Vitamin Water, Gatorade and Powerade are the names of some very famous energy drinks. Lets’ see the difference between them.
Manufactured by Abbott Laboratories, Pedialyte is the name of such quick fluid and electrolyte solution that is mainly used for treatment of diarrhea in children. As it has ingredients like sugar, fructose, glucose and some electrolytes, so it is also considered as an energy drink or sports drink and is a favorite drink of athletes as well.
Vitamin Water is a product of “Energy Brands” and is a powerful energy drink as well. The ingredients of Vitamin Water are distilled water, fructose, sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, electrolytes and vitamins like B3, B5, B6, B12, C and E.
Gatorade is a sports drink and is manufactured by PepsiCo. The major ingredients of this drink are sugar, salt, water, citrus-based flavors and food colors. it is in fact, an oral therapy for dehydration.
Powerade is also a sports drink as well as energy drink, manufactured by Coca Cola. Besides sugar, salt and water, Coca Cola Company has also introduced some other energy ingredients in this drink as well like B3, B6 and B12 vitamins.
Pedialyte vs Vitamin Water vs Gatorade vs Powerade
All these four drinks like Pedialyte, Vitamin Water, Gatorade and Powerade are in some manner, energy drinks, but there are some differences between them. Pedialyte is in actual, the treatment of a children disease called diarrhea, while Vitamin Water is a full energy drink along with treatment for dehydration that make it a sports drinks as well. Gatorade and Powerade are also sports drinks, but Powerado is also an energy drink as well due to addition of vitamins in it. Gatorade is just a sports drink with salt, sugar and water as basic ingredients.
- What is the Difference between Regular, Green, White, Yellow and Spring Onion
- What is the Difference between Toasting Roasting Grilling Broiling Baking Frying Boiling
- What is the Difference between Kosher Salt, Sea Salt, and Regular Salt
- What is the Difference between Macaroni Dumplings Spaghetti Noodles Pasta Ramen
- What is the Difference between Mineral, Sparkling, Soda and Tonic Water
- What is the Difference between Jam, Jelly, and Preserves
- What is the Difference between Burrito Taco Fajita Quesadilla Chalupa Tortilla Tostada Enchilada
- What is the Difference between Dry Milk, Powdered Milk, Fresh Milk, Evaporated Milk, Instant Milk, Regular Milk, Condensed Milk, Liquid Milk
- What is the Difference between Saturated and Unsaturated Fats
- What is the Difference between Greek Yogurt and Regular Yogurt