Adobe Photoshop or simply Photoshop is one of the most widely using graphics software all over the globe that helps us in making and editing of graphics both vector based and pixel based. For making designs of webpages, business cards, greeting cards, movie posters, animated advertisements and cartoons, millions of styles are possible thanks to this miraculous software. Moreover, if you want to make your old pictures just like new one or want some editing in any pictures, you can do all that with an image by means of Adobe Photoshop. With the increasing demands of professional graphic designers, improvement in every next version of Photoshop becomes necessary. We can see this improvement in every next version of Photoshop like CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6. Let’s have a look on the difference between these versions of Adobe Photoshop.
CS3 or Creative Suit 3 is the older version of Adobe Photoshop. Technically, there is no “Imagining Magic Option” (Content-Aware Patch, Content-Aware Move, All-new Crop tool, Skin tone–aware selections and masking, improved auto-corrections, Adaptive Wide Angle, Content-Aware Fill, Puppet Warp and Content-Aware Scaling) in this version. However, it includes some “Maximum Creativity Options” (Creative content (shapes, styles, swatches, and so on), Industry-leading color correction, Auto-alignment of layers, Auto-blending of images).
In Creative suit 4, only Content Aware Scaling Option in terms of “Imaging Magic Option” is workable. Similarly, in terms of “ Maximum Creativity Options” some more options like Fluid canvas rotation, Ultra-smooth zoom and pan, Extended depth of field, Creative content (shapes, styles, swatches, and so on), Industry-leading color correction, Auto-alignment of layers and Auto-blending of images is included.
Creative Suit 5 has become more advanced than previous versions of Adobe Photoshop. It is filled up with three options of “Imaging Magic” that are Content-Aware Fill, Puppet Warp, Content-Aware Scaling. Moreover, almost 20 options of “Maximum Creativity” out of 30 has been also included in this version of Adobe Photoshop.
Creative Suit 6 is fully packed version of all possible options in various sections of Adobe Photoshop like “Imaging Magic”, “Maximum Creativity” and “Peak Performance”.
Photoshop CS3 vs CS4 vs CS5 vs CS6
When we compare various version of Adobe Photoshop like Creative Suit 3, 4, 5 and 6, we see that technically, every next version is empowered with some new features and it is easy to create same design on latest version of Adobe Photoshop. CS6 is incorporated with all possible options of category “Peak Performance”. Moreover, up to CS4, only supporting Operating System of this software was Windows, but in later versions like CS5 and CS6 MAC is also supporting Operating System.
- What is the Difference between Textpad, Wordpad, Notepad and Notepad++
- What is the Difference between Mac, Solaris, Unix, Windows and Linux
- What is the Difference between Windows 7 and Windows 8 Performance
- What is the Difference between Disk Clean up and Disk Defragmenter
- What is the Difference between Xml File, Txt File, Csv File and Excel File
- What is the Difference between Antispyware, Antivirus and Internet Security
- What is the Difference between Standby, Shut Down, Hibernate and Sleep
- What is the Difference between Ansi, Utf-8, Unicode and Ascii
- What is the Difference between Pkzip, Securezip, 7zip, Winzip and Winrar
- What is the Difference between Symbian, Wp7, Rim, Webos, Android and Ios