Computer is not only the name of software applications; hardware is that mandatory thing without which it is impossible to run these soft ware applications. Hybrid, Raid, Raptor, Sata, Flash, Ssd and Hdd are the names of computer hardware components. However, all have different functions that are differentiated as:
Hybrids are such computers that have features of not only analogue computers but digital computers as well.
Raid or “Redundant Array of Independent Disks” is an advanced computer technology that allows combining of multiple disk drives into a logical unit with an aim of enhancing storage capacity through redundancy.
Raptor or Western Digital raptor is a chain of hard disks having high performances and the concept is evolved by Western digital.
SATA are such advanced technology attachment hard disk drives that come in serial format.
Flash memory is such non-volatile computer storage chip that can be electrically reprogrammed as well as erased.
SSD or Solid State drive is a device to store persistent data by using solid state memory. It provides access in the same manner as an ordinary hard disk drive.
HDD or Hard disk drive is the name of non-volatile, digital data storage device that is based on random access. Data is magnetically read from and written to the rotating rigid platter on a motor driven spindle with a protective enclosure.
Hybrid vs Raid vs Raptor vs SATA vs Flash vs SSD vs HDD
All above names are related to computer hardware either in the form of hard ware technology or a part of computer’s hard ware itself. However, there is a definite and crystal clear difference among all these technological aspects and one cannot use either one without the proper knowledge of related thing.
- What is the Difference between ISA, PCI, AGP and PCIE Slots
- What is the Difference between Electric Water Heater and Gas Water Heater
- What is the Difference between cat5 and cat6
- What is the Difference between Juicer Grinder Mixer Blender and Food Processor
- What is the Difference between Zigbee, Infrared, Wireless, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- What is the Difference between Anti Glare, Pro Luster, Glossy and Matte
- What is the Difference between Hd and Full Hd
- What is the Difference between Hid, Xenon, Halide, Halogen and Led Lights
- What is the Difference between i5 and i7
- What is the Difference between Plasma, LED and LCD TV